Out of Eden  

Posted by The Mad Botanist in ,

There is one thing that I desire.
To hate you above all things else
To hate you with a burning fire
Or suffer eternal in my hell.
For long years I have kept my secret
With sudden tears and hidden gasps
And to my grave I will keep it
In my heart,it's dead grasp.
Give me a reason to hate you
So that I can stop loving you in pain
Loving you oh so true
Yet loving you in vain
Til that day, I remain the same
With my heart still bleeding
And until that day, I guess we remain
Out of Eden.

Written by me (Edward Lawrence) on December 28 2008

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at Tuesday, January 06, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment