Just when you think the road cannot be more narrow and winding, it unfurls and the path before you is clear and straight.
So I'm pretty sure that it's the coldest that it's ever been in the entire history of the Earth. Period. It was below zero when I got up this morning, and it never gets that cold in Virginia! And here we were all in a tizzy about global warming...but oh well. It took like half an hour for my car to warm up, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get a cold because of this terribly cold weather we've been having here. But the future is bright. It's going to be a whopping 17 degrees today and an even toastier 23 for the weekend. LOL I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I'm always saying how I love the cold weather. And it is true, I do feel more at home during the winter amongst all the freeziness. Probably because I'm so cold-hearted.. ;).
But anyways, I've been thinking quite a bit about my future lately and what I'm going to be doing in it (I know that's completely off subject from the whole winter thing, but just hang in there with me I'm running on ZERO hours sleep). I'm not sure if I want to persue a career in music, which has always been my dream, or to go along a different path. Now I have found several spells or divinations which are supposed to help you choose a decision, but they all sound like old wives tales/ superstition things. For example, one told me to write all of my choices down on tiny slips of paper and lay them on a flat surface outside. The last one to be blown off of that flat surface by the wind is supposedly your choice. Are you kidding me? Is that a for real spell or did someone just make that up? Now of course I'm not doubting the power of Air elemental, but jeez you think magic could come up with something a little more flashier wouldn't you?
Back to my future (told you, I'm so rambling this morning). While I think that I could possibly have a sucessful career as a music composer for film and TV, I'm not sure that I have the means to follow that career choice at the moment. For one thing, I live in the mountains of southwest Virginia, and believe me, the demand for composers is definately not high among the list of employers. So, in turn, in order for me to be sucessful, I would have to move to either New York or L.A., and that's not something that I can quite exactly do right now. That is a HUGE decision after all, that would take a HUGE amount of money to do. But it's always been my dream, so of course I'm going to seriously think about it before starting a different kind of career. Other ideas that I have are-author, paranormal investigator, occult researcher, and historian/archaeologist. So, I'm really at a dead end and don't know where to go from here...any advice for me?

