
I wrote a poem last month, just before the holidays. It was called "Out of Eden" (see below lol), and it told the sad story of a secret and miserable love that I had for someone. I knew that I could never have them, but the love was there still. I was trapped on that one way street for over 2 years, and now I can honestly say-I am sooo over you, and I will never let you make me sad again. So, I guess you could call this one a conclusion to Out of Eden. Enjoy! <3.
I finally got what I wished for-
To say farewell to you,
My heart grows warm once more,
And skies again are blue.
I used to think that all I ever wanted
Was to hate you instead of love you,
And to hope I would stop being haunted,
By blurred mirages and visions untrue.
And today I can honestly say,
That both love and hate for you are gone from my heart,
And the bright new sun of a bright new day,
Has given me a bright new start.
I've found what I wanted, and you were never it,
You were just a haunting of my past,
And for a brief little bit,
I've found,
Eden, at last.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, January 14, 2009
at Wednesday, January 14, 2009
and is filed under
life,
love,
poetry
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

